Apply now for the upcoming Spring 2017 Cohort!
Location: Rockwell Community Center, 1356 N. Rockwell St., Chicago, IL 60622
Dates: Kingdom DNA Intensive: March 2 – 5, 2017
- Contact [email protected] for any questions!
- Schedule: March 2nd : 9:00am to 4:30pm (dinner on your own) // March 3rd: 9:00am to 4:30pm (dinner on your own) // March 4th: 9:00am to 12:00pm // March 5th: Commissioning at New City Church at 9:30 am (optional & service will be over by 11 am)
- Meals will be provided during the training time of the three day intensives (Dinner on your own).
- Resources: Access to resources, training manual, and FaceTime/Skype calls
- Housing: There are two options for housing during the three day intensives, 1) Stay with a New City host home (free) or Mission house ($15 a night) and 2) On your own at a hotel, hostel or B&B. If you are applying to be a Release Resident, please email us at [email protected] for housing.
- Training: DNA training curriculum provided
- Coaching: After one has successfully completed the intensive, we will then put you through an assessment. Then, one of our staff will begin a coaching relationship with the participant. This will ensure continued learning, community and evaluation as the participant goes out and implements the DNA in their context.
- Assessment: If one is ready to plant a church, we help facilitate a detailed 360 degree post-cohort assessment for each participant that is desiring to plant (there is a separate cost for assessment).
- Cost for entire cohort: TBD; Spouse: TBD
- Childcare is provided and we strongly encourage applicants to come as a couple (if married or engaged)
- After applying, a registration email will be sent with detailed instructions on how to finish the registration and payment methods