APPLY NOW for the upcoming Spring 2018 Cohort!
Location: Northwood Church, 1870 Rufe Snow, Keller, TX 76244
Dates: Kingdom DNA Intensive: April 10-13, 2018
- Contact [email protected] for any questions!
- Schedule: April 10-12: 9:00am to 4:00pm (dinner on your own EXCEPT Wednesday night) // April 13: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Meals will be provided during the training time of the four day intensives (Dinner on your own except Wednesday night).
- Resources: Access to resources, training manual, and Zoom calls (if you proceed with coaching)
- Housing: Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 820 Thousand Oaks Dr, Hurst TX 76054; $89 a night (special Northwood rate: email [email protected] for code)
- Training: DNA training curriculum provided
- Coaching: After one has successfully completed the intensive, we will put you through an assessment. Then, one of our staff will begin a coaching relationship with the participant. This will ensure continued learning, community and evaluation as the participant goes out and implements the DNA in their context.
- Assessment: If one is ready to plant a church, we help facilitate a detailed 360 degree post-cohort assessment for each participant that is desiring to plant (there is a separate cost for assessment).
- Cost for entire cohort: $249.00 for existing Pastors/Denominational or Network Leaders; Church Planters currently Planting: $149.00; Spouse/Core Team Members: $29.00 (if coming with Lead Planter)
- After applying, REGISTER HERE