Apply now for the upcoming Fall 2017 Cohort!
Location: Holiday Inn Philadelphia – Cherry Hill
2175 West Marlton Pike
Philadelphia-Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002
Dates: Kingdom DNA Intensive: October 4 – 6, 2017
- Contact [email protected] for any questions!
- Schedule: 9:00am to 4:30pm each day (dinner on your own)
- Meals will be provided during the training time of the three day intensives (Dinner on your own).
- Resources: Access to resources, training manual, and FaceTime/Skype calls
- Housing: There are four options for housing during the three day intensives, 1) Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill, NJ, 2) Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, NJ http://www.holidaycherryhill.com, 3) Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia, 4) Extended Stay America Philadelphia – Cherry Hill
- Training: DNA training curriculum provided
- Coaching: After one has successfully completed the intensive, we will then put you through an assessment. Then, one of our staff will begin a coaching relationship with the participant. This will ensure continued learning, community and evaluation as the participant goes out and implements the DNA in their context.
- Assessment: If one is ready to plant a church, we help facilitate a detailed 360 degree post-cohort assessment for each participant that is desiring to plant (there is a separate cost for assessment).
- Cost for entire cohort: $225
- After applying, a registration email will be sent with detailed instructions on how to finish the registration and payment methods