APPLY NOW for the upcoming Fall 2018 Cohort!
Location: Northwood Church, 1870 Rufe Snow, Keller, TX 76244
Dates: Kingdom DNA Intensives: September 25-28, 2018
- Contact [email protected] for any questions!
- Must attend all of the intensive to be a part of the cohort.
- Schedule: September 25-27: 9am – 4:30pm (dinner as a group on Wednesday 26th); September 28: 9am -12
- Lunch will be provided during the training time of the intensives (We will all go to dinner on us Wednesday the 26th; all other dinners on your own)
- Resources: Access to resources, training manual, and teachings
- Housing: Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 820 Thousand Oaks Dr, Hurst TX 76054; $89 a night (special Northwood rate: email [email protected] for code)
- Training: DNA training curriculum provided
- Coaching: After one has successfully completed the intensives, coaching will be available for those wanting to move forward. Check out our coaching page for more information on the fees, times and processes.
- Assessment: If one is ready to plant a church, we help facilitate a detailed 360 degree post-cohort assessment for each participant that is desiring to plant, or use an existing assessment you may have already had (there is a separate cost for assessment).
- Cost for entire cohort: $249.00 for existing Pastors/Denominational or Network Leaders; Church Planters: $149.00; Spouse/Core Team Members: $49.00 (if coming with Lead Planter)
- After applying, REGISTER HERE