APPLY NOW for the upcoming 2018-2019 Cohort!
Location: Northwood Church, 1870 Rufe Snow, Keller, TX 76244
Dates: Kingdom DNA Intensives: September 11-12, 2018; November 5-6, 2018; February 5-6, 2019
- Contact [email protected] for any questions!
- Must attend all 3 intensives to be a part of the cohort.
- Schedule: September 11-12: 9am – 5pm both days; November 5th: 9am – 5pm (dinner as a group that night); November 6th: 9am-4pm; 2018; February 5th: 9am – 5pm; February 6th: 9am -4 pm
- Meals will be provided during the training time of the three 2- day intensives (We will all go to dinner on us the first day of module 2; all other dinners on your own)
- Resources: Access to resources, training manual, and teachings
- Housing: Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 820 Thousand Oaks Dr, Hurst TX 76054; $89 a night (special Northwood rate: email [email protected] for code)
- Training: DNA training curriculum provided
- Coaching: After one has successfully completed the intensives, coaching will be available for those wanting to move forward. Check out our coaching page for more information on the fees, times and processes.
- Assessment: If one is ready to plant a church, we help facilitate a detailed 360 degree post-cohort assessment for each participant that is desiring to plant, or use an existing assessment you may have already had (there is a separate cost for assessment).
- Cost for entire cohort: $499.00 for existing Pastors/Denominational or Network Leaders; Church Planters: $399.00; Spouse/Core Team Members: $99.00 (if coming with Lead Planter)
- After applying, REGISTER HERE